Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Answer

So in answer to the title of one of my previous blogs "How do you spell 'saw,'" well I have an answer.  I just looked at the book I wrote, and I originally had written sawz for saw.  Hey, I got three letters correct.  Oh, and the title of the story is My Special Memories, but on the cover I spelled it wrong.  In Katie fashion, I wrote, "My Special Memres."  It wouldn't be a dyslexic child's book if the title was spelled correctly :).  And it definitely wouldn't be a dyslexics book if on the title page I spelled it correctly.  Yeah, that's right, the cover page was wrong and the title page was correct.  Hmmm...here's a thought, dyslexics are creative in their ability to come up with mulitple ways of spelling a single word in one paragraph.  My standing record on that one is spelling the word 4 different ways.  What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment